Our goal is to make our customers 100% happy and satisfied. CabinetNow wants you to buy your new custom cabinet doors with the assurance that you will be completely satisfied with your purchase. Please call us Monday - Friday from 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Pacific time at 1-877-688-9058 with your question or concern. For a quick response via email, please click here. Thank you for visiting CabinetNow.com. We look forward to hearing from you!
Are you a contractor? Need a quote for a large order?
Our live chat agents are available to assist you. Live chat is available during normal business hours. Click here to chat now.
For assistance 24 hours a day, please visit our online resources:
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Specifications, Warranty & Guarantee
- How to Measure Cabinet Doors
- Forgot your password?
- Check Order Status
- Problem With Your Order?
- Provide Feedback About Your Order
- Request a coupon code for your samples order
- Contact Us
For help with an order you've placed, you can also call CabinetNow Customer Service:
- Hours of Operation: Mon - Fri from 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Pacific time
Frequently Asked Questions
- How do I measure for the doors?
- Do you provide the glass with the glass and french lite doors?
- Why is the estimated shipping lower than the actual shipping charges?
- What is the drawer fee?
- When will I receive my order?
- Will I receive status updates and tracking information?
- What type of Warranty & Guarantee does CabinetNow offer on cabinet doors?
- How do I request faster shipping?
- How do I order something that isn't on the site? Can I get slab doors and/or fronts?
- Why didn't I receive an email confirmation?
- What is Preboring?
- What is a Center Rail?
- How can I order different Left and Right Preboring Options for the same size doors?
- What if delivery services are unable to reach me by the phone numbers provided?
- What is the difference between a door and a drawer?
- How do I install the glass in my open for glass or French lite door?
- What is MDF? When is it recommended to use MDF instead of wood?
- How do I save my cart?
- How do I add a shipping address?
- Why is my payment being denied? Why does my bank show it's being processed?
- What are the matching arched and square doors?
1. How do I measure for the doors?
It really depends on what you want to do. It's different for partial and full overlay and faceless or framed cabinets. A very general rule of thumb is to add between a 1/2"-1" to the width and height of the opening of the cabinet. Whatever you decide, provide us with the FINAL door size. We have posted a useful guide for measuring cabinet doors on our site for your convenience. Please note that we do not accept responsibility for any errors in measurements based on these recommendations.
2. Do you provide the glass with the glass and french lite doors?
The cabinet doors come prepared to accept the glass, but we don't give you the glass.
3. Why is the estimated shipping lower than the actual shipping charges?
The estimated shipping function was created to allow people to get a general idea of shipping charges without creating an account. Once the system knows the shipping address, the charges often increase. It is accurate, and includes the handling and packaging charges.
4. What is the drawer fee?
Although drawer fronts are small, they are labor intensive to make. Additionally, the grain direction runs horizontally, which also increases costs.
5. When will I receive my order?
Orders are completed in 5-7 business days
If your order is placed before 4pm EST, your order will go into production the morning after it is placed. Orders placed after 4pm EST MAY go in to production the following morning, or the next business day.
Shipping will take between 1-6 business days. Please refer to the service maps below to estimate your delivery date.
Service Map and Delivery Estimates
Holidays that will effect delivery
Our estimated delivery dates account for the following 2013 U.S. Holidays:
- 01/01/2013 - New Year's Day, Tuesday
- 03/29/2013 - Good Friday, Friday
- 05/27/2013 - Memorial Day, Monday
- 07/04/2013 - Independence Day, Thursday
- 07/05/2013 - Independence Day, Friday
- 09/02/2013 - Labor Day, Monday
- 11/28/2013 - Thanksgiving Day, Thursday
- 11/29/2013 - Thanksgiving Day, Friday
- 12/24/2013 - Christmas Eve, Tuesday
- 12/25/2013 - Christmas Day, Wednesday
- 12/31/2013 - New Year's Eve, Tuesday
- 01/01/2014 - New Year's Day, Wednesday
6. Will I receive status updates and tracking information?
You will receive the following email notifications regarding your order status:
- Pending - This status is used when the order is initially placed.
- Confirmed - This status indicates that there are not outstanding issues or questions regarding your order and payment has been verified.
- In production - This status indicates that the factory has begun building your order. This will take approximately 5 business days to complete.
- Shipped - This status indicates that your order has been shipped. We do our best to include tracking information in this notification, although it is not always possible. If your email does NOT include tracking information, please use the Service Map to estimate your delivery date.
- Delivered - This status indicates that your order has been delivered. Please help us improve our business by answering our brief customer survey attached to this notification.
7. What type of Warranty & Guarantee does CabinetNow offer on cabinet doors?
Please see our Specifications, Warranty & Guarantee page for details.
8. How do I request faster shipping?
As you complete your order, you will come across a Notes section. Please request a quote for faster shipping here. We will calculate the additional costs and email you an invoice.
9. How do I order something that isn't on the site? Can I get slab doors and/or fronts?
10. Why didn't I receive an email confirmation?
Please make sure to check your Junk or Spam folder. Or click here to request a copy.
11. What is Preboring?
If you plan on using hidden or concealed hinges (A.K.A European hinge or Euro hinge) to hang your cabinet doors you will soon learn that most concealed euro/cup hinges require a large cup hole and two smaller holes for either screws or some sort of dowel. Our pre-boring option allows you to have these cups and dowel holes professionally drilled ensuring accurate and uniform cup and dowel holes.
The illustration below explains the different preboring options available.
Prebore hole counts: Depending on the vertical height, cabinet doors will have 2, 3, or 4 holes. The following list describes measurements for each:
- 0-49" height = 2 holes
- 50"-75" height = 3 holes
- Above 75" height = 4 holes
If you prefer different hole counts please indicate this in the additional notes portion during checkout.
12. What is a Center Rail?
A center rail is a horizontal rail that can be added to tall doors for additional stability. Doors 48" and over in height must specify with or without center rail. Please indicate this during checkout in the Additional Instructions section on the last page of checkout. Center rail placement is in the middle of the door; same distance from top and bottom. The center rail is the same size as the stiles and rails and has the same inside edge detail to match the rest of the door. Doors over 22" wide or 48" high are not guaranteed against warping, twisting or cracking so a center rail for stability is highly recommended, but it is not a necessity.
13. How can I order different Left and Right Preboring Options for the same size doors?
To order doors of the same size with different L/R specifications simply add each door to your cart separately. *Specifying left or right is only required for Arched doors (Arched Raised Panel and Arched Recessed Panel).
14. What if delivery services are unable to reach me by the phone numbers provided?
Please be advised that some delivery services will contact you prior to the delivery. If they are unable to reach you by the phone numbers provided, they will not deliver your order. Freight companies will charge $100 per day to store your order. Customers are responsible for these additional charges.
15. What is the difference between a door and a drawer?
The grain direction of a door runs up and down (vertical), while a drawer front runs left to right (horizontal). Additionally, the typical stiles/rails of a door are about 2.25" to 3" wide. A drawer front will have reduced stile/rail widths to approximately 1 3/8".
16. How do I install the glass in my open for glass or French lite door?
Your door is ready to accept the glass (which is NOT provided by us). There is no need to take apart the frame. We recommend purchasing our rubber stops (Hafele Model: 706.61.411) as our doors are designed for their use (see diagram). It is standard to use one piece of glass unless you request individual lites.
17. What is MDF? When is it recommended to use MDF instead of wood?
MDF is medium density fiberboard. We recommend using MDF if you are going to paint the door. MDF absorbs less paint than solid wood, which will reduce warping.
18. How do I save my cart?
After you have created an account and logged in, all items added to your cart will remain in your cart until you remove them on the view cart items page. You can safely log out at anytime, knowing that the next time you log in, the items in your cart will still be there.
Alternate Method (PayPal)
To save your cart for payment at a later date follow these instructions.
- Go through checkout as you would normally.
- On step 3 of checkout "Payment Methods", choose PayPal and click "Next".
- On the next page click "Confirm Order".
- On the PayPal payment page click "Cancel Order".
- Your Cart contents are now saved in the system. To pay for your order later, visit the "My Account" page, find your order and click the payment button.
19. How do I add a shipping address?
Shipping addresses can be added in two ways:
- During Checkout on Step 1 (click Add a new Shipping Address)
- Go to your My Account page and click Shipping Information. There you can add a new address by clicking Add Address or edit existing shipping addresses by clicking on the address you would like to edit.
Your billing address needs to match the address associated with the credit card for a payment to be approved. But the shipping address can be anywhere in the us. TIP: You can add as many shipping addresses as you need in your My Account page, then just select the one you would like the order shipped to during Checkout.
20. Why is my payment being denied? Why does my bank show it's being processed?
The most common reason your payment is denied is because your billing address is not matching what your bank has on file. Denial reasons are usually from the bank and not from our payment processor. If you receive a denial message, we will NOT be collecting payment from your account. Your bank may show the charges as pending, and it is their responsibility to release the charges back to your account. Other payment options are PayPal and Google Checkout.
What are the matching arched and square doors?
We have put together this guide to help customers find Matching Arched and Squared Cabinet Doors
How to Measure for New Doors
This video quickly shows you how to measure what size your doors need to be.