The image shown above may not reflect the type of wood selected Beech
$17.07 per square foot
Squared Raised Panel
Please note that glass is not provided by CabinetNow.com.
Century Glass - Beech cabinet doors offer a heavy, pale-colored, medium-to-hard wood used widely for chairs and stools. Beech cabinet doors have a fine, tight grain and large medullar rays, similar in appearance to a maple cabinet door or a birch cabinet door. Beech cabinet doors have a high shock resistance and take stains well.
- Cabinet door type: Cope N' Stick Solid, (For matching routed Dr Fr use DV-1)
- Stile: 2 1/4". Rail: 2 1/4".
- Shown in Straight Grain Red Oak
- Thickness: 13/16" (0.8125")
Century Glass size restrictions:
- Width of Door must be between 7.5" and 48"
- Height of Door must be between 7.5" and 96"
CabinetNow.com specializes in custom unfinished cabinet doors and custom drawer fronts. This page is for purchasing CABINET DOORS ONLY. Knobs, pulls, hinges, backplates, and cabinet accessories can be purchased at many of our partner websites.
What Our Customers Say
Ernesto in Chula Vista, CA Aug 02, 2012 CabinetNow.com Reviews →
“The doors were beautiful and nicely done. They were packaged well and arrived with no damage. I'll definitely order again.”