The image shown above may not reflect the type of wood selected Straight Grain Red Oak
$23.36 per square foot
Squared Raised Panel
Please note that glass is not provided by CabinetNow.com.
Century Glass - Straight grain red oak cabinet doors offer a sturdy wood with a prominent closed and open grain pattern that ranges in tone from light yellow to reddish brown. Straight grain red oak cabinet doors can contain streaks of green, yellow and black.
- Cabinet door type: Cope N' Stick Solid, (For matching routed Dr Fr use DV-1)
- Stile: 2 1/4". Rail: 2 1/4".
- Shown in Straight Grain Red Oak
- Thickness: 13/16" (0.8125")
Century Glass size restrictions:
- Width of Door must be between 7.5" and 48"
- Height of Door must be between 7.5" and 96"
CabinetNow.com specializes in custom unfinished cabinet doors and custom drawer fronts. This page is for purchasing CABINET DOORS ONLY. Knobs, pulls, hinges, backplates, and cabinet accessories can be purchased at many of our partner websites.