The image shown above may not reflect the type of wood selected Select Red Birch
$27.64 per square foot
Squared Raised Panel
Century - Select red birch cabinet doors are similar to but not as consistent in color as maple cabinet doors. Red birch is an excellent base for solid color finishes on cabinet doors. Not recommended for darker cabinet door stains due to the various densities in the wood. Red birch cabinet doors offer a medium density wood with a straight grain pattern and fine texture.
- Cabinet door type: Cope N' Stick Solid, (For matching routed Dr Fr use DV-1)
- Stile: 2 1/4". Rail: 2 1/4".
- Shown in Straight Grain Red Oak
- Thickness: 13/16" (0.8125")
Century size restrictions:
- Width of Door must be between 7.5" and 48"
- Height of Door must be between 7.5" and 96"
CabinetNow.com specializes in custom unfinished cabinet doors and custom drawer fronts. This page is for purchasing CABINET DOORS ONLY. Knobs, pulls, hinges, backplates, and cabinet accessories can be purchased at many of our partner websites.