2016 Holiday Shipping and Delivery Schedule
Due to the up coming holiday season we will be experiencing some delays in our normal production schedule. This will impact the time schedule of receiving your doors.
Our production shop closures are as follows:
Closed: 11/24/2016 – 11/26/2016
Closed: 12/24/2016 – 1/2/2017
Our customer service center closures are as follows:
We will make every attempt to keep providing our outstanding quality and service through this time.
Thank you for your understanding, and Happy Holidays!
Now Build Inc.
Due to holiday closures any orders placed after December 15, 2016 will not be shipped until after January 4, 2017. Sorry for any inconvenience.
Shipping and Delivery
Unfinished Cabinet Doors and Drawer Fronts
In an effort to simplify and clarify our charges for freight and handling, the following policy applies:
- All orders are subject to shipment via UPS, OnTrac, Conway or any other shipping carrier and assessed for packaging materials required to ship plus UPS charges.
- All orders will be assessed a standard HANDLING CHARGE. Each door (a pair of doors counts as 2 items) and drawer fronts will be counted for the handling charge. This charge will apply to all orders, whether it is to be will-called, delivered on our truck or shipped common carrier or UPS. Additional delivery attempts via our trucks or UPS will result in a charge of $50.00 each.
- All other orders will be shipped via common carrier or UPS. Orders will be assessed for packaging materials required to ship.
- Minimum invoice charge $25.00.
- Any damage to outer packaging must be noted and brought to the attention of the carrier. Save all packaging material in case a damage claim is to be made. If you would like to file a claim for products damaged upon arrival, please send photos and a description of the damage to sales[at]cabinetnow.com. We will advise you within 1 business day of our course of action.
- $15.00 fuel surcharge for each delivery.
- If you choose 2nd day shipping, please be aware that the production lead time is still 5 to 7 business days, prior to shipping
Shipping Estimates for Orders Under 150 lbs.
Shipping Estimates for Orders Over 150 lbs.
* Large orders sent Freight to Hawaii or Alaska could take up to 2-3 weeks
The customer acknowledges that there are a variety of factors that may impact, and or delay the delivery and production of the doors or items ordered. Many of the are beyond the control of CabinetNow.com. Regardless of the nature of a delayed order, problematic or mistaken order, CabinetNow.com and it's affiliates will not be held responsible for any delays and any subsequent problems or damages realized by the customer. The customer agrees not to hold CabinetNow.com liable for any delays or damages for any reason. CabinetNow.com will do it's best to deliver the order within the promised time, but the customer realizes that delays may occur for a variety of unknown reasons. In the event that a delay occurs, for any reason, CabinetNow.com will not be held responsible for any resultant losses damages or liabilities.