Shipping and Delivery
Unfinished Cabinet Doors and Drawer Fronts
In an effort to simplify and clarify our charges for freight and handling, the following policy applies:
- Our trucks will deliver to major metropolitan areas and will be shipped at intervals determined by the volume of orders to be delivered in each market area. Orders of 12 pieces or less or $300.00 or less are subject to shipment via UPS and assessed for packaging materials required to ship plus UPS charges.
- All orders will be assessed a standard HANDLING CHARGE. Each door (a pair of doors counts as 2 items) and drawer fronts will be counted for the handling charge. This charge will apply to all orders, whether it is to be will-called, delivered on our truck or shipped common carrier or UPS. Additional delivery attempts via our trucks or UPS will result in a charge of $50.00 each.
- All other orders will be shipped via common carrier or UPS. Orders will be assessed for packaging materials required to ship.
- Minimum invoice charge $25.00.
- Any damage to outer packaging must be noted and brought to the attention of the carrier. Save all packaging material in case a damage claim is to be made. If you would like to file a claim for products damaged upon arrival, please send photos and a description of the damage to sales[at]cabinetnow.com. We will advise you within 1 business day of our course of action.
- $15.00 fuel surcharge for each delivery.
Service Map and Delivery Time Estimates
Due to the heat of the summer, we do not ship pallets on Fridays if they will sit in a hot truck over the weekend. Extreme heat can easily warp the doors. If you have a large order that is scheduled to ship on Friday, please note that it may not ship until the following Monday to ensure product excellence.
How to Measure for New Doors
This video quickly shows you how to measure what size your doors need to be.