Shipping & Delivery | CabinetNow
Unfinished Cabinet Doors and Drawer Fronts
In an effort to simplify and clarify our charges for freight and handling, the following policy applies:
- All orders are shipped via FedEx, UPS, OnTrac or any other shipping carrier and is assessed for packaging materials required to ship plus charges.
- All orders will be assessed a standard HANDLING CHARGE. Each door (a pair of doors counts as 2 items) and drawer fronts will be counted for the handling charge. This charge will apply to all orders.
- Additional delivery attempts via our trucks or UPS may result in additional charges.
- Minimum invoice charge $25.00.
- Any damage to outer packaging must be noted and brought to the attention of the carrier. Save all packaging material in case a damage claim is to be made. If you would like to file a claim for products damaged upon arrival, please send photos and a description of the damage to sales[at]cabinetnow.com. We will advise you within 1 business day of our course of action.
- Fuel surcharge for each delivery may be applicable.
* Large orders send via Freight to Hawaii or Alaska could take up to 2-3 weeks and will have additional shipping charges.
The customer acknowledges that there are a variety of factors that may impact, and or delay the delivery and production of the doors or items ordered. Many of which are beyond the control of CabinetNow.com. Regardless of the nature of a delayed order, problematic or mistaken order, CabinetNow.com and it's affiliates will not be held responsible for any delays and any subsequent problems or damages realized by the customer. The customer agrees not to hold CabinetNow.com liable for any delays or damages for any reason. CabinetNow.com will do it's best to deliver the order within the promised time, but the customer realizes that delays may occur for a variety of unknown reasons. In the event that a delay occurs, for any reason, CabinetNow.com will not be held responsible for any resultant losses damages or liabilities.
Payment, Returns, Damaged Items Policy
All orders are processed immediately upon payment. ALL ORDERS ARE FINAL. Once the order is submitted it CANNOT BE CANCELLED, CHANGED, REFUNDED OR ALTERED IN ANY WAY. We have a very efficient and streamlined process, which is why we are able to offer such gorgeous doors with such a short turn around time. Because of this, we cannot make any changes to an order once it has been placed. If you feel unsure of your order in any way, please wait until you are confident in your order specifications before placing it. Items will be inspected at our facility before shipping for damage and quality.
In the very rare event that a damaged product is shipped, please email detailed pictures of the damage with an explanation and request for replacement. If it is decided that the product was damaged/defective before shipping and will be replaced, we will ship the replacement upon receiving the damaged product and will refund shipping costs associated. In the event an item is return shipped to us by a client, and the damage did not result from us, the customer will be liable for all shipping and related costs.
All packages shipped are shipped with insurance for the order amount. In the event a product is damaged by the shipper, the client will be responsible for pursuing a claim with the shipper. Please be advised that some delivery services will contact you prior to the delivery. If they are unable to reach you by the phone numbers provided, they will not deliver your order. Freight companies will charge $100 per day to store your order. Customers are responsible for these additional charges.