Refacing Your IKEA Cabinets
- These doors are made to fit IKEA Sektion cabinets. The IKEA Sektion line covers cabinets made in 2015 to present.
- These doors will not fit all IKEA cabinets. It is important to make sure your existing cabinets are from the IKEA Sektion line before purchasing.
- These doors are NOT made for non-IKEA Sektion cabinets. If your existing cabinets are not IKEA Sektion cabinets, be aware the IKEA Sektion doors will not work for you.
How to Reface IKEA Cabinets
When refacing your IKEA Sektion cabinets, it is recommended to follow these steps:
- If you still are in possession of your old doors, the measurements will be the same for your new doors. To confirm your measurements, measure the back of the existing doors to ensure an accurate measurement. (Width X Height)
- If you are no longer in possession of the old doors, it is recommended to measure the outside dimension of the cabinet box. After you have that measurement, subtract .125” to calculate the measurement for the door(s) in order to work with IKEA hardware. Subtracting the .125” will account for your reveal. (The reveal cannot be changed or altered.)
Refacing IKEA Cabinets
- We only offer Cabinet Doors to reface IKEA Sektion Cabinets after 2015.
- We do not offer IKEA Cabinet Boxes.
- Because we do not offer IKEA Cabinet Boxes, we only offer refacing services, such as purchasing new doors for your IKEA cabinets.
Prebore for your IKEA hardware
These boring options cannot be changed or altered. The prebore options are exact to fit only IKEA Sektion Cabinets after 2015.
- 3 TYPES:
- SEM -Standard
- Lazy Susan A (Right)
- Lazy Susan B (Left)
- 2 TYPES:
- SEM - 4 (Low Drawer Fronts)
- SEM - 12 (Medium/High Drawer Fronts)
- Hinges for IKEA boring must be purchased from IKEA. Hardware for IKEA doors and drawer fronts will not be found anywhere other than IKEA specifically.
- No other style of hinges will work on IKEA cabinets.
**All IKEA products take an additional 5 business days in production